This section provides an overview of the main activities and events which members of the Agency have been involved in since its establishment in 2007, namely:
- The realization of a pilot project to help define the methodological framework on which AVEPRO’s evaluation system is based;
- Participation in international events: seminars, forums, meetings, etc.;
- Contact with European ecclesiastical institutions;
- Internal organization (internal organization of the Agency/staffing) and strategic planning
- Evaluation activities in Italy, France & Lithuania.
- Collaboration with the Congregation for Catholic Education, especially concerning the definition of criteria for the ecclesiastical faculties’ database and writing parts of the handbook “La cultura della Qualità, guida per le Facoltà ecclesiastiche” (The culture of Quality; a guide for Ecclesiastical Faculties).